The Big Gay Raft Trip is held each summer in Glenwood Springs, CO. This summer the 16th annual events will bring together 130+ guys and gals from all over Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, New Mexico, Arizona, Nebraska and around the country for two weekends of rafting and wet camaraderie on the Colorado River. A full day of rafting, including lunch, is less than $145
Held earlier in the summer when the runoff is at it's prime, the Big Water trip will bounce you around! Not to fear, there are still places to jump out and swim or instigate a water fight!
Take the day off! Head to Glenwood Springs. It's only about a 2.5 hour drive from Denver.
• 4:00pm - 7:00pm: Happy Hour - Details Soon!
Appetizers and adult beverages will be provided for hotel guests.
• 7:30pm - 9:00pm: Dinner (TBD)
• 9:00pm: After dinner drinks (TBD)
• 9:15am: Meet at the Rafting Company (Location provided to registered guests) for safety briefing, lifevest and bus ride to Glenwood Canyon.
• Raft all day. Lunch will be provided. All required equipment will be provided. A list of personal supplies (water, sunscreen, beer etc) will be sent out before the trip.
• Return to the rafting company around 5:00pm
• Evening: Group Dinner TBD
10:00am Brunch TBD
Optional Activities: Glenwood Caverns, Bike Glenwood Canyon, Glennwood Hot Springs, etc.
Lodging Details will be announced once rates are confirmed. The Caravan Inn closed, but don't you worry, we've secured a new lodging partner and will share details soon.
Full Day Rafting, including lunch: $TBD.
All necessary equipment including life vests will be provided. No experience needed.
There are lockers for storing car keys and other items. We will return to the boat house at lunch so that you can check your phone, reapply sunscreen, etc.
More information about gear, meet-up times and location, etc will be mailed out 1 week prior to the event.
Trip is strictly for adults 21 or over.
Have specific questions? Check out our FAQ Page or shoot Ladd an email: email@example.com
Registration will open April 22nd at 10am MT. The date is confirmed for those of you needing to make travel plans.
Rafting must be booked by June 4, 2023 (unless sold out sooner). Your reservation is fully-refundable through June 4, 2023, minus a $20 administration fee. Non-refundable after June 4, 2023.
Trip is rain or shine. No refunds for weather or river conditions. Check the weather and river conditions before the refund deadline of June 4, 2023.